Capgemini Walk-in Drive 2019 For Operations Associate | Any Degree On 8 to 10 January 2019 @ Noida (U.P.)
Capgemini Walk-in Drive 2019
|Job Role||Associate – Operations|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Location||Noida (U.P.)|
|Walk in Date||8 to 10 January 2019|
- Customer support helpdesk provides, helpdesk functions for the oracle 11i, CSI/IB data administration to all the CS personnel and partners worldwide.
- Qualification: Any Graduate (with All year mark sheets and provisional degree).
- Required Experience: 0-6 months
- Added advantage if candidates, holds prior experience in BPO, specifically in an International Voice or Blended process.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and comprehension skills in English.
- Willing to work in night shifts 24/7 environment.
- Responsible for service delivery of the areas assigned.
- Meeting the service level and maintaining the accuracy of the database.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers, Oracle 11i and Sales force.
- Should be able to work in Citrix based environment.
- Knowledge of customer service, helpdesk and order fulfillment.
- Knowledge of employee account creation.
Venue Date: 8th Jan to 10th Jan 2019 (Tuesday-Thursday) Time: 3 PM – 5 PM
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited.,
2nd Floor, Plot No. 142,
E&F Noida Special Economic Zone,
Phase II, Noida-201305,
Contact Person – Arpita Tripathi
Documents to Carry:
- One copy of their updated resume
- One passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof