Cargill Recruitment 2018 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech @ Rajahmundry (AP)
Cargill Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh)|
- This Trainee position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by plant manager.
- This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business
operations as it pertains to routine production and long term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 (preferable)