Casperon Technologies Walk-In For Freshers As Quality Analysts 02-04 Nov 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||Casperon Technologies|
|Qualification||Any UG Graduates|
|Job Role||Quality Analysts|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||02-04 Nov 2016|
|walk-in Time||11 AM to 5 PM only|
Casperon is two year old company specialising in creating Software products, Mobile Application development, Website design and Development. We create long term relationship with our clients by the right approach. We will deliver you with all the features required for your website to evolve into business.
Responsible for planning, development and execution of test scenarios and test cases for application software.
Should have good understanding of all concepts of Testing.
Job Requirements :
- Good knowledge of Manual Testing Concepts
- Knowledge Of Web Testing and Database Testing
- Writing Test Cases.
- Test Case Review.
- Executing Test Cases.
- Defect Logging.
- Preparation of Test Reports.
- 2015 and 2016 Batch – Any UG Graduates with Computer Science Background / NO PG
- Candidates who have scored minimum of 70% marks or an equivalent grade in academic are only eligible.
- Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.
- Good Oral and verbal Communication Skills.
- Should have a good knowledge in Manual Testing.
- Testing course is not mandatory it is a added advantage.
Rounds of Interview :
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Round
3. HR Round
Walk-In Date : From 2nd to 4th November 2016
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 5 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Casperon Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
D.84, Block No.3, 4th Floor,
Murugesa Nayakar Complex,
Greams Road, Thousand Lights,
Chennai – 600006
In Greams Road
1) Take left turn next to IDBI Bank and come straight.
2) Take second Right.
3) You will see the main entrance of TATA Building.
4) In TATA buliding come to 4th floor.
Landmark: Next to HCL Building (HCL is a First Right. You need to take Second Right)
Contact Person : Ms. Selvi (HR)
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]