Caterpillar Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Must have experience of working in a design / development environment
- Should also have experience of creating and interpreting engineering drawings
- Must have experience of using a 2D / 3D design package
- Should have experience of enclosure / package design for mechanical components
- Should have experience of working in a generating set or engine test environment
- Must have working experience in leading projects
- Should have working knowledge of generator sets
- Having experience in PTC Creo (Formerly Pro/Engineer) will be an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must perform need analysis and initiate ideas
- Must be able to evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Should be able to communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Should contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Must perform product and process maintenance