Central Railway Recruitment 2019 For DEO/Executive Asst | 78 Posts On 11 January 2019 @ Across India
Central Railway Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator/ Executive Assistant/ Digital Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||11 January 2019|
- Graduation in Computer Applications/Information Technology/ Computer Science of recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Central Railway Recruitment – DEO Selection process:
- The selection will be in two stages.
- First stage being all the applicants will be arranged according to the consolidated marks obtained in the graduation in their descending order. They will be shortlisted for the calling for Personality Test.
- The Skill Assessment test will be to judge the ability of basic computer operations, including proficiency in MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as his typing skills in addition to general skill assessments on offices procedure, which will be conducted by the committee on a PC/Laptop.
The Divisional Railway Manager,
2nd Floor, Annex Bldg CSMT,
Mumbai – 400001.
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or Board’s certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Attested copies of marks sheets of educational Qualification acquired from a Recognised University/Institute.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate from proper authority
- Attested copy of Disability certificate in case of PH candidates.
- Work experience certificate if any.
- Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of engagement.