CGI Hiring Freshers As System Analyst On Aug 17 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
CGI Information Systems Pvt LtdFounded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Should research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Must have knowledge of log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Should assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Must proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Should identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Must stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Must adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Must comply with CGI and Clients IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards.
- Should have excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
- Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Should have knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Must have communication (Oral/Written) skills.
- Must have diagnostics & Resolution skills
- Should have problem Solving/Decision Making skills.