CGI Off Campus Drive 2018 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Across India
CGI Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3.25 to 3.4 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Batch: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passed out
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- AMCAT Assessment
- Face-to-Face Interview
- Click on Apply to register for online AMCAT assessment to be conducted on 19 December 2018.
- Candidates passing the AMCAT test will further be invited for interview on their preferred location.