CGI Off Campus For Freshers As Associate Software Engineers On 01 Oct 2016 @ Multiple Locations
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT, ECE, Telecom)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineers|
|JOB Location||Multiple Locations|
|Venue Date||01 Oct 2016|
- CGI Group Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- 2015/2016 batch BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT, ECE, Telecom)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- No year gap during Engineering/PG
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Good pH Score
Event Date :
- 24th September : Bangalore , Hyderabad, Chennai
- 1st October : Bangalore , Hyderabad, Chennai
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
No resumes will be entertained directly by CGI and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
1. I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
2. I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
3. I am flexible to work in any kind of shift – day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.