CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2019 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore/Hyderabad
CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2019
|Experience||0-2 years/0.6-2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – .NET|
Associate Software Engineer – Java:
- First Level Application development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities, related to application development.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the application development field.
- Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
- 0.6 -2 Years of experience in Java ESB
- Good Analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure in Java , ESB and OSB
- OSB knowledge who can do build and deployment using tools
- Java; Enterprise Service Bus (ESB); Unix (Working knowledge)
Associate Software Engineer – .NET:
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest
- Exposure to Java/ .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Skills: .NET