CGI Recruitment 2018 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
CGI Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver
on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Skills: Manual Testing, Selenium, SQL, Test Case / Script Development, Testing Environments.