Ciena Hiring For Freshers As Software Engineers On Sep 2017 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 2017|
- Embedded C++ software developers on the 54xx family of optical switches, including enhancements to existing software, development of new features, and support of new hardware.
- Participating in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Collaborating with Product Line Management, System Engineering, System Validation and other teams throughout the design and development cycle.
- Attending project meetings, reporting progress, and driving integration issues to resolution within the team and across team boundaries.
- Providing guidance and mentoring junior engineers hired into the team who may be tasked to perform some of the above duties
- Software development expertise, particularly large-scale embedded software development in C++
- Proficiency developing software on multi-processor, highly concurrent systems (good knowledge of mutual exclusion, synchronization, interrupt handling, inter-process communication, etc.)
- Experience with Object oriented analysis and design
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and perform fault isolation
- Familiarity with Embedded Linux and Linux device drivers.
- Exposure on RTOS Vxworks, Linux.
- Networking applications development: Embedded, RTOS, TCP/IP protocols, FTP, TFTP, ARP, RIP, OSPF, Routing, Signaling, C and C++ development experience. (Optional)
- General applications: RTOS, OTN, SONET, SDH, Performance Monitoring, Alarms, Faults, OAM&P, FCAPS, C and C++ development experience (Optional)
- Ability to resolve complex issues that may require design trade-offs.
- Exposure on IPV4/IPV6, OSPF (Optional)
- Good team player and leader.