Cisco Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Jan 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
- Should review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
- Should estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
- Should write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
- Should implement project functions by technical design document.
- Must follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
- Should bug fix and production issue support.
- Must perform software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
- Should have good spoken and listening English skill.
- Must have good communications skills both in oral and writing.
- Must be experienced on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
- Should also have experience on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.