Cisco Systems Hiring For Freshers As Software Engineer (Intern) On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
CISCO Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.