Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019 For Programmer Analyst Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech On 14 to 19 January 2019 @ Mohali (Punjab)
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Last Date||14 to 19 January 2019|
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech – CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only)
- Only students of 2019 passing out batch.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG
- No standing arrears in current education. Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Online Aptitude Test – 14th to 19th Jan 2019
- Personal Interview (Technical) and HR Interview – 20th & 21st Jan 2019
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA).
Registration Process Flow
- STEP 1 – Registration at www.cuchd.in
- STEP 2 – Data Authentication
- STEP 3 – Eligible Students receives confirmation email/invitation
- STEP 4 – Students have to visit Chandigarh University for Placement Drive as per dates
selected by student in registration form along with the confirmation email/invitation
- STEP 5 – Final Screening and Test at Chandigarh University
Documents to Carry:
- University ID Card
- 2 Recent PP Size (Both Ears Visible in light Background)
- Resume Max 2 Pages
- All Academic Mark sheets & Certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhar Card & Passport.
- At the time of joining, All recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (All subject taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears Students has to appear for the test at Chandigarh University only