Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018 For Engineer Trainee – Service Desk | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc On 3 & 4 November 2018 @ Salem/Tamil Nadu
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk|
|Venue Location||Salem,Tamil Nadu|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Venue Date||3 & 4 November 2018|
|Last Date||30 October 2018|
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the
phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Online Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 30.10.2018.
- The last date for registration is on 30.10.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 01.11.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 03.11.2018 at 8.30 am