Coriolis Technologies Off Campus For Freshers As Member of Technical Staff On 29 May 2017 @ Pune
Coriolis Technologies Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Coriolis Technologies|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/BTech or MCA|
|Job Role||Member of Technical Staff |
|Last Date to Apply||25 May 2017|
|Venue Date||29 May 2017|
Coriolis Technologies is a full-stack software engineering company, specializing in the storage, security, virtualization and cloud verticals. Over the last 11 years, we have helped many software companies develop their ideas into products. We have also created technology solutions of our own, both commercial as well as open-source.
- Candidate would have to solve complex problems in software engineering verticals like storage, security and scalable web applications. Here is list of examples of the kind of work fresh graduates can expect to work on
1. Add a REST API to the Ruby-based API backend of a mobile app/web app 2. Agent written in C to collect operating system statistics and report to a central management server. 3. Write a Python module to automate complex workflows for testing.
- Apart from the skills above, having excellent logical reasoning, familiarity with data structures and algorithms and the ability to leverage these skills to solve problems irrespective of problem domain and programming environment will be an added advantage.
- 2017 batch BE/BTech or MCA
- Preferably from circuit branches (CS / IT / EE / E&C etc)
- Good academics
- Good pH score