Customised Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017 For Freshers As Software Engineer On 25 July 2017 @ Bangalore
Customised Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
|Experience||0 – 1years|
|Qualification||BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EE) ,M.Sc|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Jul 2017|
|Venue Date||25 Jul 2017|
About the company:
- India’s No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems.
- Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R&D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products.
- Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
- Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product – Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market.
- With more than 565 installations across the country and overseas, we are the undisputed leader in this market in India today.
- Our success with Rapid-I was recognised by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded us the National Award for ‘Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology’
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EE) from 2017 batch
- MSc (Mathematics Core) from 2017 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
Job Description :
- The ideal software/embedded engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and
- creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
- Being a product company, the job involves focus, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products.
Salary : INR 5,00,000
Event Date : 25 Jul 2017
Last Date : 24 Jul 2017
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience Required : Fresher
How To Apply?
Apply Click Here