Cvent Recruitment 2018 For Database Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Gurugram (Haryana)
Cvent Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Database Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
- The Database Engineer is a key member of Cvent’s database team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Internet-based applications.
- The responsibilities of this position includes providing support, troubleshooting, Application Development, debugging software issues and coordinating with multiple teams.
- This person excels at organization, multitasking, problem solving, and ensures that our product offerings are user-friendly and bug-free.
- A strong knowledge of database management systems, web technologies, software development lifecycle and solid communication skills are essential.
- This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Graduate, preferably B.E/ B.Tech in computers/IT
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong programming and MS- skills and basic data warehousing concepts
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies