Cypress Semiconductor Hiirng Freshers As IT Engineer On May 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Cypress Semiconductor|
|Job Role||IT Engineer|
|Skills||Java or C or C++|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
We deliver high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with integration, rapid time-to-market and system value. Our offerings include Programmable System-on-Chip (“PSoC®”) products, capacitive sensing and touchscreen solutions, universal serial bus (“USB”) controllers, and general-purpose programmable clocks and memories. We also provide wired and wireless connectivity solutions, including, respectively, West Bridge® controllers, which enhance performance in multimedia handsets, and the CyFi low-power RF solution, offering unmatched reliability, simplicity and power-efficiency.
- Specialized skills in B2B\EDI domain & programming proficiency in either Java or C or C++ and
- WebProgramming skills or informatica/dw skills, Unix/Linux shell scripting and knowledge of databases like Oracle,MYsql etc.
- Applies fundamental computer science and engineering principles.
- Builds knowledge base through experience.
- Basic knowledge of structured software design.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree from a recognised university
- Entry-level professional or 1 year experience who performs limited scope assignments.
- These assignments consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
- The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
- IT Engineer 1’s execute plans made by higher level professionals.