Cypress Semiconductor Hiring Freshers As Design Engineer On Aug 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Cypress Semiconductor|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
We deliver high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with integration, rapid time-to-market and system value. Our offerings include Programmable System-on-Chip (“PSoC®”) products, capacitive sensing and touchscreen solutions, universal serial bus (“USB”) controllers, and general-purpose programmable clocks and memories. We also provide wired and wireless connectivity solutions, including, respectively, West Bridge® controllers, which enhance performance in multimedia handsets, and the CyFi low-power RF solution, offering unmatched reliability, simplicity and power-efficiency.
- Design Engineer who is responsible for the design and development of electronic circuits.
- Responsibilities may include: the design of IP Blocks, circuit and logic simulation, verification, block level and chip level layout, physical verification, silicon characterization and debug
- B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognised university
- Knowledge & experience of digital logic & ASIC designs.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with Logic Synthesis, Linting, CDC and DFT tools is also preferred.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.