Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2018 For Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech On 8 June 2018 @ Chennai
Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2018
|Company Name||Data Patterns|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.84 PLA|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Location||Kazhipattur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||8 June 2018|
|Last Date||7 June 2018|
- 2017 / 2018 batch students- – Only Male Candidates
- Aggregate of 60% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation. (B.E/ B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE)
- No standing arrears
- Good written and verbal communication skills is required.
Engineer Trainee – Hardware Design and Development (HDD)
Qualifications: BE (ECE) / BE (EEE) / BE (E&I)
Engineer Trainee – Software Development Group (SDG)
s: Written test will be for 90 minutes ( 1 hour technical and 30 minutes aptitude)
Software topics for written test and technical interview:
- Overview of C Programming language
- Numbering system
- Data types, Storage specifiers, operators
- Arrays, Unions & structures, functions, pointers
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Assemblers, Compiliers and linkers
- Implementation and applications
- OOPS Concepts
- C++ Programming
- MicroController & Microprocessor
- OS concepts
V.N.R.T Conference Hall,
Kamaraj College of Engineering & Technology
C.Nagammal Campus, S.P.G.C.Nagar,
Tamil Nadu 625701
Near Virudhunagar, Madurai District.
Terms & Conditions of our employment for the eligible students.
- If selected for employment you will be required to join in the company immediately.
- You will be on probation for 12 months from the date of joining.
- On successful completion of your probation period, you will be confirmed.
- As part of our joining formality, you will be required to enter into a 36 months service agreement (3 years) with us and you need to surrender your original mark sheets/certificates to us for the duration of the agreement. Once the agreement period is over, the certificates will be returned to you. In case you separate from our employment before the agreement period, you will have to pay us a sum of Rs 1,50,000/- as LD (Liquidity Damage) to get formally relieved.
- Only if you are agreeable to all the above terms & conditions, you are requested to attend the Written test.