Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2018 For Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA On 22 June 2018 @ Kazhipattur (Tamil Nadu)
Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2018
|Company Name||Data Patterns|
|Salary||Rs 1.80 LPA|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Location||Kazhipattur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||22 June 2018|
- Candidates who will be passing out in 2018.
- Aggregate of 60% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation.
- No standing arrears as on date
- Good written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Only Male candidates
- Qualifications: BE (Mechanical)
- Required Skill sets: Knowledge in basics of mechanics, Strength of materials, Heat and Mass transfer, etc
- Test: Aptitude + Mechanical aptitude test
- CTC: 1,80,000/- annum (with ESI & PF deduction) – 1st year
- CTC: 2,64,000/- annum (with ESI & PF deduction) – 2nd year
- CTC: 3,84,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – 3rd year
Written test will be for 90 minutes (1 hour technical and 30 minutes aptitude)
Venue Date & Time: 22nd June 2018 (Friday) at 9.30 AM
Anand Institute of Higher Technology,
Old Mahablipuram Road, Kazhipattur,
Note: The eligible students should bring one resume and one passport size photograph.
Terms & Conditions of our employment for the eligible students:
- If selected for employment you will be required to join us as on 2n th July 2018 (Monday).
- You will be on probation for 12 months from the date of joining.
- On successful completion of your probation period, you will be confirmed.
- As part of our joining formality, you will be required to enter into a 36 months service agreement (3 years)with us and you need to surrender your original mark sheets/ certificates to us for the duration of the agreement. Once the agreement period is over, the certificates will be returned to you. In case you separate from our employment before the agreement period,you will have to pay us a sum of Rs 1,50,000/- as LD (Liquidity Damage) to get formally relieved.
- Only if you are agreeable to all the above terms & conditions, you are requested to attend the Written test.