DELL EMC Off Campus Employee Referral Drive For Freshers As Associate Quality Engineer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
DELL EMC Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Company Name||DELL EMC|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Engineer|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site
- Year of Passing: Candidates who will be graduating in 2017 alone will be considered.
- Academic Performance: Aggregate 60% and above across the education
- Discipline : BE/BTech (CSE/ E&C/IT/IS) Only. Other streams will not be considered
Work Location: BangaloreApply Now