Dell Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Software Engineer/Inside Sales Rep | Any Degree @ Bangalore/Gurugram
Dell Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Inside Sales Representative/Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Inside Sales Representative:
- Inside sales role, which primarily takes calls on an inbound phone queue and sells direct to the consumer.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Works effectively in a team environment.
- Principal Responsibilities Transactional focus
- Typically assigned to a higher volume sales queue or specific segment
- Entry -level representative, learning segment and product/service offerings
- Regular coaching/mentoring required
- Frequent contact with leader
- Increases product knowledge
- Increases usage of different mediums (chat, social media, co-sharing of desktop, etc.)
- Any graduate with 0 yrs of experience
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies
- Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, and configuration).
- Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall). Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies, development and user experience plans
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of relevant experience required
- Designs storage solutions per business requirements. This includes performing storage workload modeling for sizing, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Researches and compares system/OS features and works with vendors on system sizing for specific applications.
- Understands storage virtualization, data rationalization, workload automation, storage provisioning, and Disaster Recovery and SAN Fabric management.
- Troubleshoots storage-related reliability, availability and performance issues.
- Collaborates on and implements architecture recommendations to application integration, system administration, problem management, preventive maintenance, performance tuning.
Inside Sales RepresentativeApply Now
Software EngineerApply Now