Dell Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Associate Sales Engineer Analyst/Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Dell Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Experience||0 to 2 yrs/Freshers|
|Job Role||Associate Sales Engineer Analyst/Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Associate Sales Engineer Analyst:
- Build and submit solution validation documents (SVCs) and solution qualification requests (RPQs); support RPQ case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services.
- Deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements.
- Logging of requests in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and Manager
- Work closely with the Presales and Sales teams in building solutions and quotes
- Development of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full
product specifications and pricing.
- Perform technical configuration requests with configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues Create current state technical drawing diagrams
- Education: BE Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
- Sales/presales awareness
- Experience working in or with DELL EMC’s Field Sales teams
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Theatre/division awareness
- Solution orientation
- Presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Product knowledge
- Engineer responsible for Development of Dell EMC Integrated Offering product Cloud Tiering Appliance.
- Drive and Independently work on Design, Specification, requirement gathering and POC
- Drive technical direction for the team, thinks big and evangelizes with rest of the global
organization for new ideas
- Provide increased mentoring and support to co-workers
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- Must have good understanding in C/C++, Data Structures, Algorithms and Database.
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP, Threads, Client-Server, and IPC.
- Dell EMC product knowledge of NAS/SAN products preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Associate Sales Engineer AnalystApply Now
Software EngineerApply Now