Dell Hiring Freshers As Client Technical Support Associate On Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Client Technical Support Associate|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2016|
About Company :
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers.
Responsible for providing telephone diagnostic technical support of desktops,
portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation
Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via phone.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Strong telephone etiquette skills.
- Able to communicate over the phone effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Dell products, customer service, policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of computer and navigating through open applications.
- Experience in Technical or Semi – Technical process preferred
- Minimum 10 + 2 with 12 months of International Contact Centre Exp.