Dell Hiring Freshers As Software Developers On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Skills||Oracle SQL&PL/SQL, SQL Server,|
|Last Date To Apply||Aug 2017|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Possess 0-2 years’ experience in applications support and/or development.
- Experienced in current and emerging technology and standards such as Oracle SQL&PL/SQL, SQL Server, Unix, Windows, Shell scripting, Remote Desktop,
- SQL skills, relational database knowledge and skills.
- Experience in supporting applications developed using these technologies: Oracle 11i Contracts, Field Service, TeleService, Install Base, RQF.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticket management application, and knowledge of ITIL processes.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience in monitoring tools, analyzing logs, and remediating alerts.
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, very good command of English and excellent communications are mandatory.
- Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Conduct gap analysis and write / maintain functional and technical procedures for new or modified processes.
- Successful track record and demonstrated experience in a leadership role in a highly diverse, global organization.
- Conflict management and resolution skills.