DMX Technologies Hiring Freshers As Marketing,IT Helpdesk On May 2016
DMX Technologies is a leading information technology enabler and provider of a wide range of digital media software and solutions. The Group specializes in providing integrated IT solutions to enable telecom operators, cable TV operators, mobile operators, media corporations and enterprises to deliver enhanced services to their end users. Its solutions range from providing service operators and enterprises with network security, network management and optimisation; to providing systems that enable digital media services.
Effective UI is focused on building a world class brand and marketing. The Marketing Designer will work in a multidisciplinary environment, helping shape and deliver on the Effective UI brand promise. You will collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling and consistent designs for the brand system, including brand assets, Keynote presentations, pitch proposals, and targeted marketing campaigns
Essential Job Functions
- Implement primary design direction and providing cohesive support of overall brand strategy
- Help develop brand guidelines for use as we scale
- Design visually compelling templates for Keynote, Microsoft Office suite, Indesign, and Illustrator
- Design infographics, landing pages, presentations, Brochures and other marketing collateral that are visually on-brand
- Manage our design asset library
- Collaborate with marketing team on campaign ideas
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 or more years of visual design experience (ideally, working with a creative agency or in-house creative function for a significant brand)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative/Production Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools.
- Strong working knowledge of template creation for Microsoft Office Suite Word and PowerPoint (and/or Keynote)
- A clean, eye-catching design aesthetic — you should know when to adhere to the rules, and when they can be broken.
- Ability to concept and create visual design comps with a focus on strengthening brand experiences at every touch-point.
- Strong organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail
Proven ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, New Media Design, or related skill in design field.
- Preferred Additional Skills
IT Helpdesk :
- Working within a company, answer calls from employees. Create Trouble Ticket and prioritize it.
- Collate all the bills and maintain a record and get the payments cleared on time.
- Any Graduate fresher’s and experienced candidate also applicable.
- Good Communication skills.
- Work 6 days a week.