Dow Hiring Freshers As System Analyst On Oct 2017 @ Mumbai
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The Systems Analyst will support projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. They will support critical business and technical needs for Dow business, research, and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of technology areas including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, robotic process automation, BlockChain, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs. They will also have to have good judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment. Strong human relation skills, teamwork, project management skills and flexibility are essential for success.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in December 2017 or through
- August 2018 in a related technical discipline. Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS major), or a closely related degree.
- A minimum 2.700+ GPA on a 4.000 scale is required, but we seeking GPAs of 3.000 or higher.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the
- United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- This position offers domestic relocation benefits.