DXC Technology Recruitment 2018 For Svc Info Developer/Associate Product Test | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BBA @ Bangalore/Gurugram
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Svc Info Developer/Associate Professional Product Test|
Svc Info Developer:
- Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio)
Associate Product Test:
- Participates in test efforts for software product development or support projects to measure the quality of the functional (business) components of the system.
- Performs dry run testing and formal execution of testware under supervision.
- Identifies and reports issues, recommending solutions and following established test/quality assurance methodology.
- Determines appropriate test to conduct and executes identified business-focused regression tests and tests of defects corrected by software developers.
- May author test materials with guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with computers and exposure to software development methodology and software testing techniques and tools
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools.