DXC Technology Recruitment 2019 For Svc Info Developer/ITO Svc Delivery Cons/IT Ops/Support Analyst | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore/Chennai
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Svc Info Developer/ITO Svc Delivery Cons/IT Ops/Support Analyst|
Svc Info Developer:
- Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
ITO Svc Delivery Cons:
- Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards.
- Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements.
- Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- General understanding of related technologies.
- Customer Service.
- Project Management.
IT Ops/Support Analyst:
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality.
- Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user/business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
Svc Info DeveloperApply Now
ITO Svc Delivery ConsApply Now
IT Ops/Support AnalystApply Now