DXC Technology Recruitment 2018 For IT Ops/Support Analyst I | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
DXC Technology Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||IT Ops/Support Analyst I|
- Participates as a member of an IT technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers. Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation. Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues. Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end userbusiness requests.
- Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.