Eaton Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer On Aug 2017 @ Pune
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Software|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Primary responsibility of this role is development and enhancement of the control for the vehicle transmissions and other VG products.
- Responsibilities for this position include
- Design, develop & maintain software for VG projects, transmission control –XEV platform.
- Collaborate with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements
- Design & develop Core software modules in C/C++
- Test and validate the software modules in Bench & HiLs environment
- Integrate, debug and calibrate the software modules on the target vehicle
- Support the establishment of MiLS/HiLS framework required for development
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, and DFSS.
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical /Automotive/Software/Mechatronics engineering – with relevant real-time software development experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with using C/C++ for Embedded Systems – experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in
- International teams is highly recommended
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.