Eaton Recruitment 2019 For Project Analyst/Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Pune
Eaton Recruitment 2019
|Experience||0-2 years/1-3 years|
|Job Role||Project Analyst – Sourcing/Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Project Analyst at Pune:
- The Project Analyst will be responsible for leveraging spend data from Supplier Insights and Part Meta Data and related models from Enovia PLM to create a visual marketplace of Eaton Components useful for part reuse, rationalization.
- The incumbent will work with a specialized team within the Supply Chain Management Shared Services Center.
- The work will be process based, will deploy analytical models, and will involve close collaboration with Engineering, business stake holders and subject matter experts
- Bachelors in Engineering with 0-2 years of experience from Manufacturing OR Engineering background
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person, via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Basics of read and interpret the engineering drawings
- Certifications in CAD tools (AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks)
Associate Engineer – Instrumentation / Electronic:
- Perform strain gauge selection and installation activity on various test components
- Perform troubleshooting of software and data acquisition system activity on test stand
- Hands on experience on Process calibrator, Oscilloscopes, Scope recorders, PC based data acquisition system etc
- Sound knowledge of various types of AC motor Dynos
- The essential function of this position will be to understand Customer requirements, set up Instrumentation for testing and complete testing
- Maintain effective communications both verbal & written with customer, team members and cross functional departments.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the test lab that is a showpiece for customer visits. Continually work to improve the presentation of the lab for this purpose
- Graduate in Instrumentation / Electronic engineering with 1 to 3 years of relevant work
- Good working knowledge of Instruments, Data logger, Strain gauges etc
- Experience in test stand maintenance and Data acquisition
- Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
Project Analyst – SourcingApply Now
Associate EngineerApply Now