ECIL Recruitment 2019 For Jr Technical Officer/Jr Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI | 2100 Posts On 5 January 2019 @ Across India
ECIL Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Name||ECIL Recruitment|
|Job Role||Jr Technical Officer, Jr. Consultant (Field Operation)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.19,188/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||New Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad|
|Last Date||5 February 2019|
Jr. Technical Officer:
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical
Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University
Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I):
- A First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics& Communication
Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from State Board of Technical Education or any recognized Institution.
Jr. Consultant- Field Operation:
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV/ Electrical and Fitter from the duly recognized Institute.
- Candidates having Minimum 06 months industrial experience will be given preference for all the above posts.
Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018):
- Jr. Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Jr. Consultant (Field Operation-Gr-I & Gr-II)): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 more years for PWD Category
Post wise vacancies: 2100 Posts
- Jr. Technical Officer – 1470 Posts
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-I) – 315 Posts
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-II) – 315 Posts
- Jr. Technical Officer: Rs.19,188/Month
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-I): Rs. 17,654/Month
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-II): Rs. 16,042/Month
ECIL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection will be processed based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech, Diploma and ITI. Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at various zones as per the options exercised by the candidates.
- The candidates are required to indicate his/her place of choice for document verification out of the zones specified in the advertisement i.e., New Delhi (NZ), Bangalore (SZ), Mumbai (WZ), Hyderabad (HQ) and Kolkata (EZ)
Venue Date & Time: Will be informed later.
Venue Location: Hyderabad
OF INDIA LIMITED
Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR
Road, Hyderabad – 500 062
Venue Location: New Delhi
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, B1, B-2 & B-7, DDA Local
Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road,
Naraina, New Delhi -110 028
Venue Location: Bangalore
ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd
FLOOR, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD,
BENGALURU – 560003.
Venue Location: Mumbai
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE
1207, Veer Savarkar Marg,
Prabhadevi, MUMBAI – 400 028
Venue Location: Kolkata
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE,
4th Floor, Appejay
House,15, Park Street,
Kolkata-700016 (West Bengal)
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the walk-in with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.