ECIL Recruitment 2018 For Technical Officer/Scientific Asst | B.E/B.Tech/Dip On 14 July 2018 @ Hyderabad
ECIL Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Name||ECIL Recruitment|
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.21,000/Month|
|Venue date||14 July 2018|
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience Electronic Equipment/Module Testing, ECAD/EDA Tools, QC electronic Modules etc.
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience in Design, Manufacturing and QC of precious mechanical components and experience of CAD Tools etc.
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in C, C++, Visual studio, Embedded system programming, Simulators, and ATEs
- A first class Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. The Candidate should have minimum of one-year post qualification experience in operating electronic equipment.
Age Limit (As on 31.06.2018):
- Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: Below 25 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC.
- PWD Category: 5 years for Technical Officer & 10 more years for Others
Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Technical Officer – 15 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 2 Post
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Technical Officer(ECE/EEE)-9 Posts
- Technical Officer(Mech)-4 Posts
- Technical Officer(CSE)-2 Posts
- Technical Officer: Rs.21,000/Month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.17,498/Month
- The selection process will be through a written test / interview. The written test/ Interview will be held at HYDERABAD only. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
ECIL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection will be based on performance in interview (for Technical Officer) & written/trade test performance (for Scientific Asst-A and Jr.Artisan).
SDGM & InCharge-HR
Personnel Group, Recruitment Section
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana State