ECIL Walk-in Interview For Freshers As Technical Officer On 19 Dec 2016 @ Across India
|Company Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL)|
|No of Vacancy||5|
|Last date to apply||19 Dec 2016|
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them.
Technical Officer-2 Posts
- A First class Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in CSE / CSIT or MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 1 year post qualification experience in Development of Application programs using PHP with database as PostgreSQL DB on Linux / RHEL / Scientific Enterprise
- Linux Operating Systems / Application development using ColdFusion using MS SQL, Oracle databases.
Upper Age Limit As On 30.11.2016: 30 Years.Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PH
- Class: 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- Age : 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. 5 more years relaxation in PH Category.
- The selection will be based on interview performance/experience after meeting the Eligibility Criteria.
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE,
1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI),
MUMBAI-500028Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]