eClerx Walk-in Drive 2019 For Financial Analyst | MBA/Any Degree On 1 & 2 March 2019 @ Pune
eClerx Walk-in Drive 2019
|No. of Posts||50|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Venue Date||1 & 2 March 2019|
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Any Fresher Graduate can apply.
- No Be/Btechs freshers.
- BE/Btech with experience are allowed and also BE + Mba allowed.
- Knowledge of KYC, AML will be preferred.
- Graduate/Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Rotational Night Shift and Day Shift
- No Night Shift for female employees
- Transport Facility available
- HR Interview
- Aptitude Test: Numerical, Logic and English Language, Post Clearing the Aptitude test, HR Round and Final
- Operation Interview.
Please prepare on Capital Market, Stock Market, Money Market, Investment Banking, Debentures, Bonds Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity and Bond Market, Stock Exchange & types.
Venue Date: 1st March & 2nd March 2019 (Friday & Saturday) Time: 10 am to 2 pm
eClerx Services Ltd,
Block 01, 5th Floor,
Embassy Quadron Business Park Limited,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Pune – 411 057, Maharashtra.
Contact Person: HR SURENDER ZALAKE (Mention name on top of the CV)
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of your resume.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card) & PAN card (Mandatory).