EFI Hiring For Freshers As System Administrator On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Last Date To Apply||Aug 2017|
About Company :
Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution and service portfolio that increases their profits, cuts costs, improves productivity and optimizes their performance on every job from creation to print. Our award-winning product line includes Fiery® Digital Print Solutions, VUTEk® Digital Inkjet Solutions, Rastek™ Digital Inkjet Solutions, Jetrion® UV lnkjet Systems, business automation software, and corporate, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions.
- We are looking for a senior system administrator –Clearcase/GIT for our Global IT Support Services work on India night hours.
- The role will primarily focus on SCM Operations in Clearcase and GIT domain.
- The exposure is wide as the role would need to support EFI Intranet and Business Application sites.
- Must have experience in Clearcase Multisite environment.
- Must have power user level experience in Redhat and Ubuntu.
- Must have experience in SVN or GIT.
- Must have experience in writing scripts in Shell or perl or python.
- Working on clearcase multisite environment/setup, Clearcase VOB backups and restores, VOB replication and synchronization via multisite.
- Support and involve in build and release activities with respect to Configuration Management.
Optimize process and performance of configuration and change management tools to accelerate development of quality software.
- Configuration of DR site in Clearcase\GIT\SVN is desirable.
- Take care of creation of User accounts, File Permissions, resource usage and other basic UNIX services issues.
- Read/understand Perl scripts and quickly write shell scripts to perform tasks.
- Should be able to appreciate enforcement of System security and experience in setting up and maintaining of the same would be desired.