EFI Hiring Freshers As Associate QA Engineer On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
Associate QA Engineer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Jun 2017|
About EFi :
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules.
- Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues
- The candidate should be a graduate school student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information
- Systems, or similar field at an accredited college or university.
- Candidate should be familiar software development life cycles.
- The position requires strong analytical skill and problem solving skills -set to both develop insights and recommendations about a particular business issue or opportunity
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on new trends in is able to act upon industry trends
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- Good coding skills in any programming language
- Individual with 0-2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excelling working in a collaborative team environment
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge on Scrum agile methedology is plus
- Knowledge on REST API’s is a plus
- Knowledge on Python programming is a plus