EFI Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On May 2017@ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university.
- Very Strong C/C++ programming on Window/Linux environment.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG/GDB is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Quick learner/self starter and thrive in change.
Other essential skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learning capacity and helpful to others
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge on a printing domain is a plus