EFI Recruitment 2018 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA @ Bangalore
EFI Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized university
- Very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills
- A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage ( but not a must ).