Ellucian Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Developer On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
Associate Software Developer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
- Analyze and influence business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop code according to specifications and standards
- Present ideas and solutions
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
- Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption
- B.E/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Should be able to build new Java pages.
- Should be able to debug and fix defects on Java pages.
- Should know Oracle pl/sql and sql as most of our code is written in Oracle pl/sql.
- Should be able to write sql queries.