Emerson Recruitment 2018 For Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Pune
Emerson Recruitment 2018
|Experience||0-3 Years/1-3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer/ Engineer- Testing/Associate Engineer -Oracle|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Associate Engineer -Testing:
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyze requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA – Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
- An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
- Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
Associate Engineer -Oracle:
- Independently able to handle / With minimal guidance perform an End to End implementation project in any one Oracle ERP- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Modules as following Configurator / Purchasing / Order Management / Inventory / Bill of
- Part number /Bill of Material creation in Product Lifecycle Management- Enovia
- Procedure Document Creation
- Perform Code Fixes for existing functionalities in Java / PLSQL
- Perform Application Maintenance activities
- BE/BTech – Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Information Technology along with supplemented Diploma in Software Programming, Java/PLSQL
- Master of Computer Application
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Worked on minimum 2 implementation project in Oracle SCM Module
- 1 year of technical experience in Oracle 11i/R12
- Must have hands-on development experience in Oracle development tool – SQL Developer/TOAD/JDeveloper
- Has working knowledge of Oracle Configurator
- Excellent Programming Knowledge in Java
- Good understanding of PLSQL & Basic understanding of Oracle Table structures
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
Associate Engineer/ Engineer- TestingApply Now
Associate Engineer -OracleApply Now