Engineer/ Technical Assistant/Operator Jobs 2017 @ Keltron On 15 Oct 2017
|Recruitment||Keltron Recruitment 2017|
|No of Vacancy||10|
|Qualification||B. Tech (Mech/ ECE/ EEE)|
|Last Date To Apply||20 May 2017|
Engineer: B. Tech/ BE in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum two years experience in design and development of embedded system based products in an Electronic Industry. Knowledge in C, C++, and Firmware development, Knowledge in I2C, SPI, UART, and Ethernet based projects. Proficiency in C, C++ and assembly languages. Driver development and kernal coding based system is an added advantage.(or)
- Minimum one year in experience is design, development fabrication and testing of various electro – Acoustic transducers/ hydrophones. Experience in handling various sophisticated defense standard testing equipments like DSA, power amplifier etc.(or)
- Minimum six months experience in the design, assembly and fabrication of Transducers for SONAR systems and junction boxes with defense standards. Sound knowledge of in conducting Environment test, pressure test. Knowledge of 3D modeling of mechanical components using solid works and AutoCAD is essential.
Technical Assistant: Three years full time Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical.
- Three years full time Diploma in Electronics/ MechanicalMinimum one year experience in production, installation and commissioning of Defence Equipments like EM LOG, Echo sounder, UWT, development and testing of Power Amplifiers, testing and evaluation of defense equipments(or)
- Minimum One year experience in Assembling, testing, Commissioning and servicing of Electronic projects. Knowledge in PCB designing is essential.(or)
- Minimum two years experience in Assembling, testing, Commissioning and servicing of Electronic devices, experience in Queue Management system, Experience in operation and maintenance of electronics equipments in communication field.(or)
- Minimum one year experience in 3D Modeling of mechanical components using solid works and AUTOCAD, solid works, preparation of production drawing BOM and binding drawings, conducting Environmental test, ESS and installation, Inspection of fabricated Components, assembling and giving guidance to manufacturers for fabricating the designed components and material requirement planning.
Operator: ITI / ITC – Electronic Mechanic
- Minimum one year experience in production, soldering, wiring and harnessing of electronic packages and systems for space application.
Post wise Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Engineer – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Operator – 3 Posts
Age limit: Below 36 years
- Engineer: Rs.15,500 – 23,500/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.10,690 – 13,500/-
- Operator: Rs.10,100 – 12,000/-
Contract Period: 1 YearApply Now