Esko Recruitment 2018 For QA Engineer Trainee/Software Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Esko Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||QA Engineer Trainee/Software Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
QA Engineer Trainee:
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- BE with at least 70% or more pass percentage
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Very good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge on Software Product QA practices
- Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
Software Engineer Trainee:
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
- Engineering degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
QA Engineer TraineeApply Now
Software Engineer TraineeApply Now