Fidelity Recruitment 2018 For Associate Business Analyst | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Fidelity Recruitment 2018
|Experience||0-2 years/1-3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst/Associate Systems Analyst|
Associate Business Analyst:
- Deliver exceptional front-line support
- Own end user inquiries from initial report through resolution. These inquiries could be questions about how to use the system, updating locked fields, incidents, reporting/dashboard creation, and mass data operations.
- Provide timely status updates, issue resolutions, and step-by-step instructions on usability questions
- Collaborate with Product, Execution, and other support teams to resolve or escalate user inquiries
- Document new solutions for knowledge base and update existing knowledge articles as needed.
- Execute support projects such as data analysis, data cleansing, and creating reports.
- Based on support queue trends, make recommendations for innovation and automation to reduce volume.
- Partner with product and execution teams to stay current on product updates.
- Strong Communication abilities
- Organization and Prioritization
- Troubleshooting and Debugging skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to analyze trends and recommend improvements
- Expertise in ETL and ability to perform mass data operations
- Expertise in generating reports & dashboards, deriving trends from data
- Expertise with SQL, PL/SQL
- Expertise in RDBMS preferably Oracle/MS SQL Server
- Experience in Object Oriented programming
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel functions, VBA for Excel/Access
- Engineering Degree
- 0 – 1 years of experience for Trainee BA /SE Position
- 1.5 – 2 years of experience for ABA/ASE Position
Associate Systems Analyst:
- Performing all types of recurring projects listed in the client contract
- Performing manual calculations, data clean-ups, audit activities for researched issues.
- Detailed Research and Analysis of financial data issues/errors.
- Take ownership of identified clients or set of projects and execute on responsibilities with minimum guidance.
- Intensive interaction with upstream partners for requirements clarification, validation of fixes and issue resolution.
The ‘System Analyst’ for DB Projects team is responsible for the overall satisfaction of a group of DB clients by providing end to end delivery of services for all kinds of Projects. The person will also be responsible for the continual development of the team members to create and maintain a highly effective team
- Manage relationships, expectations and engagement with partners.
- Responsibility for partner satisfaction and for supporting partners/ organization’s objective in delivering superior customer and client experience.
- Accountability for deliveries; governance structure for team to meet KPIs.
- Identify, initiate and implement efficiencies that result in improved quality and effectiveness in the projects
- Strong knowledge on Project Life Cycle & Key Phases
- Proficient in the areas of People, Process, Project, Flow and Escalation management
- Demonstrated management skills to mentor and develop team members and motivate a team to achieve a successful outcome in highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, project management and negotiation skills.
- Proficient SQL knowledge
- Graduate in computer science/Other Master’s degree holder with relevant domain/team management experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- DB Domain is a plus
- Ability to work within a team environment and support common goals. Help build
- synergy within the team & associate
- Strong judgement, decision making skills
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
Associate Business AnalystApply Now
Associate Systems AnalystApply Now