Fidelity Recruitment 2018 For Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
Fidelity Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (Java)|
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will focus on both front end and back end technologies, working directly with both technical and business stakeholders to translate a vision and designs into sustainable business solutions.
- You will be responsible for the development of complex software applications, ensuring they are built with quality, consistency to our standards, performance and responsive to the device accessing the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or any other discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in web technology role
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current industry trends
- Displays a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Open Source Frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring Boot. XML, Integration with SOAP and
RESTful Web Services, WS security
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies in a
service oriented architecture
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, JSP/JSTL, Servlets, JAXB, JAX-WS, SQL, JUnit,
and Tomcat are all required.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and technologies