First Data Hiring Freshers As Associate Application Developer On July 2017 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||First Data Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Develops and implements various sets of instructions to enable a computer or system to do a certain task.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves complex problems with business applications, networking, and hardware. Performs general database programming, creating macros and scripts in order to build information into batches and/or build reporting tools (e.g. Excel, Access, SQLog, .NET etc.).
- Installs configures, or test based on user-defined requirements. Performs additional job duties as required.
- Associate’s/ Bachelor Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of related IT experience.
- Moderate knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or system
functional specifications. Understands basic internal business processes or functions