FIS Recruitment 2018 For Engineer – Application Support | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Pune
FIS Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||FIS Recruitment|
|Job Role||Engineer – Application Support|
- The candidate will support a data-intensive (high volume) production environment for data loading, processing and reporting.
- The application uses Sybase database, Jboss application and Linux shell and Perl/Ruby programs.
- The responsibilities will include execution of batch processes and monitoring automated jobs.
- The candidate will also be responsible to monitor the database processes and application
server logs for any failures or performance issues.
- The candidate will be interacting extensively with the product managers in the US and accepting requests to run processes and analyze data issues.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues